Tarak Mehta

This blog is dedicated to the great author of Gujarati Literature, Tarak Mehta.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Thou art Tarak Mehta

I am not at all elligible to say you who is he? say you about this great author of Gujarati literature. Tarak Mehta is the person who can actualize any picture , personality, scene in front of your eyes with his words. He himself is a character of most of his creations. It looks that he writes what is there. In your and my life. While reading him we feel that we are there and a part of that environment. I dont have words to describe it perfactly. Just read it and it will like "Vyasan" to you to read him.

I personaly have never met him, but met a lot in his all writings. I salute this great writer. I am dedicating this blog to this great writer and all the characters, friends he has given us, like Tapu, Jethalal, champaklal(my favourite), ....

:)

Pranav